I have just retired as a Solicitor but continue to use my knowledge and experience hoping I may help couples navigate separation.
I continue as a Family Law consultant, Collaborative Practitioner & Mediator.
For family law, speak to Jane McDonagh, head of the Family department at SMB.
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admitted to the Bar in Adelaide, South Australia 1967
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Judicature London June 1971
Higher rights of audience
- Trained as a mediator in a co mediation model then as a co mediator
- 2003 Trained Collaborative Law Practitioner and 2007 as a Collaborative trainer
- 1967 - 1974 with Theodore Goddard
- 1974 Commenced own practice to give greater flexibility, given child care
- 1977 joined Simons Muirhead &Allan who took on my practice
- 1977-9 resident in Australia and practiced briefly in home jurisdiction
- 1979 recommenced my own London practice and worked with Simons Muirhead and other central London family law firms
- 1990-1992 partner Simons Muirhead &Burton
- 1992 in order to be more in France, recommenced own practice, continued to work with Simons Muirhead Burton on matters
- 2003 Created Chambers with other Family Lawyers
Practising in London, and regularly consulting in Paris.
- 2021 Trustee of the Buddhist Society Trust
- Retired as a solicitor October 2021
- 2022 Family Law Consultant with Simons Muirhead Burton